Thai massage done with a compress pack of traditional Thai healing herbs mixed in Thailand. This massage is based on the relief of tired aching muscles.
- This is a great way to unwind after any demanding sport.
- Medical properties of these herbs act on internal organs and can be associated in the treatment of common ailments.
This Massage is the ultimate therapeutic and popular Massage of the Head, Neck, Shoulders and face. This traditional and effective Massage is excellent for relieving stress and also promotes relaxation. With many benefits it is also great for general well being.A gentle and highly effective treatment, this relaxing massage has been practised in Asian countries for over 5000 years.Benefits of this Massage:
- Relieves tension and headaches, neck and back pain.
- Alleviates stress, promotes relaxation a popular massage often requested for general well-being.
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage, helping to remove toxins and boosts the immune system.
- Restores joint mobility, improving circulation which lifts energy levels, and improving concentration.
- This massage reaches all energy centres where tension accumulates.
This is an extensive and highly refined system which consists of kneading the muscles and manipulating the skeletal parts, also applying deep consistent pressure to specific nerves, tendons and ligaments in order to balance the function of the body• Reduces heart rate and blood pressure
- Increases blood circulation
- Boosts the body’s immune system
- Relaxes muscles
- Improve range of motion
- Assist in recovery of injuries
- Unblocks lymph of blood vessel blockages, clearing away toxins and so reducing scarringNB. Not for diabetics, people with circulation problems or with low blood pressure!
This massage consists primarily of acupressure exerted on energy lines and points as well as a variety of yoga stretches.Deep and specific use of pressure alleviates pain and disease as well as enhancing a smooth and healthy energy flow. This treatment made up of stretching techniques affects the entire body. The client plays only a passive role which is similar to yoga.
This treatment is recommended for the following health conditions:
- Muscular aches and pains
- Stress anxiety
- Circulation problems
Hot stone massage is a speciality massage that uses smooth heated stones. They are normally basalt (a black volcanic rock) that absorbs and retains heat. The heat is deeply relaxing and helps tight muscles release tension. Heated stones may also be left on specific points along your spine, in the palms of your hands, on your belly or even between your toes to improve the flow of energy in your body. This promotes deep muscle and tension relaxation.Great Massage Treatment for an all round feeling of well being, mind, body and spirit.Guaranteed to leave you feeling fantastic.
This massage is very gentle and relaxing if you have never had a massage before. This should be one to try first. Your therapist will use long smooth strokes, kneading and other movements focused on superficial layers of muscles using massage oil or lotion.This should leave you feeling relaxed and stress free.
What is reflexology?
Reflexology is a form of body work that focuses primarily on the feet.How does it work?
The underlying theory behind reflexology is that there are “Reflex” areas on the feet and hands that correspond to specific glands and other parts of the body e.g…
- The tips of the toes reflect the head
- The ball of the foot heart and chest areas
- The arch of the foot, liver, pancreas and kidneys
- The heal, lower back and intestines Practitioners believe that applying pressure to these reflex points can promote health in the corresponding organs through energetic pathways. A scientific explanation is that the pressure may send signals that balance the nervous system or release chemicals such as endorphins that reduce pain and stress.